In Place Step 2
From the PC to be migrated, we are going to launch Swimage.
- Select Computer from the Start menu.
- In either the left pane or the right pane, double-click on the Swimage-Kit to open the contents.
- In the right pane, navigate to SwimageSelfDeploy and double-click.
- If your Swimage Kit is more than 3 months old or otherwise instructed, select:
- 1: Update this USB Deployment Kit on the Swimage menu.
- Hit Begin, and the USB will update to the current version. This process may take a few minutes. When it is complete, you will see the Swimage menu.
- When ready to begin the migration, select:
- 2: Reinstall Windows on this computer.
- Hit Begin and minimize the windows.
- The process to migrate this PC will kick off at this point. It will reboot and start migrating in less than 5 minutes.
- Click “next” below after the reboot.
Click “next” below to move onto the next step.