Support Remote Workers
What are some of the most common problems for remote employees?
- Technical limitations
- Productivity restraints stemming from technology problems
- IT teams experiencing a huge surge in tickets filed for various work-from-home issues
- Wasting time, energy, & costs with technology
Swimage prioritizes efficiency and user productivity by enabling self-service capabilities for remote workforces – no matter how remote. Swimage provides simple solutions for OS repairs, malware removal, OS upgrades, migrations, and more. Remote users are enabled to provide rapid and reliable solutions via self-service instead of relying on helpdesk support for resolution of various common PC challenges. Most importantly, remote workforce experiences are consistently extraordinary.
Overall process quality and speed is drastically enhanced through rapid and reliable intelligent automation technology. PC issues that commonly result in productivity downtime are drastically reduced. Additional advantages include improved resiliency, higher employee satisfaction rates, fewer support tickets, and more efficient use of IT support time.
Whether an employee is remote or on-premise, Swimage creates huge positive impact.
Swimage offers remote and self-service options to simplify and expedite various PC lifecycle management processes.
- Eliminates shipping PCs just for reimaging or OS repairs
- Allows employees to remove malware, while still providing forensics data
- Allows employees to “self-migrate” for in-place or PC replacement, with little or no technician involvement
- Allows for OS migrations from anywhere, even completely outside the domain
- The Swimage Kit contains all migration components on a single flash drive (or pre-staged on the PC)
Swimage provides efficiency for support techs and end users, allowing both groups to save time, effort, and frustration on PC maintenance and migrations.
Swimage also offers 100% process resiliency – providing the trust that any use case implemented will never fail, resulting in extraordinary experiences.
- Rapid self-service options for OS repairs/OS upgrades
- DataProtect Snapshot
- DataProtect Rollback
- All user data, settings, and customizations are all restored automatically
With zero-touch or light-touch automation, users have the ability to schedule an overnight solution, or complete it during break/lunch. The potential nightmare of losing data and productivity are non-issues with Swimage.
Increased production outputs are the result of Swimage automation.
- Simple setup and provisioning
- Reduced downtime
- Fearless and accelerated migration or deployment processes
- Zero-and single-touch solutions
- Complete remote solutions in approximately 1-2 hours