Mergers & Acquisitions
Migrating to a new company & domain is challenging
When a company acquires or merges with another, the cost of integrating the new systems is very expensive for the business. The goal, of course, is to assimilate the new systems as smoothly as possible and with little interruption in daily operations.
However, for the IT department, this usually entails a long planning process and a very slow migration. Sometimes this can take years, which means:
- Multiple domains
- Redundant processes
- Duplication in support and staff
- Duplication in application licenses
- Challenges with managing two companies under the same umbrella
Swimage allows for an easy and rapid migration
Swimage takes the risk away and allows an organization to migrate hundreds or thousands of systems a day with ease – no matter the location of the devices or how they’re being managed.
- Migrate a profile from one domain to another. No domain trust is needed.
- Apply the new corporate standard image.
- Map all old applications and reinstall the equivalent new application.
- Join the PC to the new domain.
- Allow for a self-service migration for a remote worker.
- Migrate an entire office simultaneously without impacting the network.
- Provide full-rollback capability so risk is minimal and throughput is maximized.