Live Swimage Deployment Dashboard
Log on to the Swimage Console as a member of the Swimage Admin group
Click on the “Reporting” tab
Select “Active Deployment Dashboard” from the drop down menu
The Active Deployment Dashboard allows a view of all the current deployments with detailed information about each deployment.
Below is a detailed description of each field:
- Computer – the assigned computer name to the deploying machine. By clicking on the computer name it brings up a screen that allows you to interact with the computer.
- Deployment Type – a base description of the what action set the Swimage Conductor is using to migrate the computer.
- Phase – indicates which step the Swimage Conductor last completed.
- Start – the actual time that the computer started the migration.
- Last – the time at which the Swimage Conductor last completed a step and the time when that step was completed. Corresponds to the “Phase” field.
- Progress Bar – shows the progress of the migration.
- Location – reports the location of the computer from the computer’s future state.
- Swimage DP – indicates if the computer is connected to a Distribution Point and provides the location of the remote server.
- Deployment ID – Swimage ID that can be used to search the list for specific computer migration information.
All the fields can be sorted.
By clicking on the “Computer”, from the console you can interact with the deploying computer. By interacting with the computer you can run commands from a command line, answer prompts on the screen for remote migration, and see where the computer may have erred.
NOTE: Please see the Admin Guide for more information.
Return to Swimage Training