Business Continuity and Disaster Recovery
Are you prepared for a disaster?
More than 77% of companies do not have a proper disaster recovery plan in place or do not have the required resources in place to execute.
- 40% – 60% of businesses never reopen after a disaster
- 90% of companies claim the disaster had a high impact on their business
- 54% of companies experience prolonged downtime from a disaster
Standard Disaster Recovery Options Are Not Good Enough
In an effort to combat the many external risks to the business, organizations have shifted to disaster recovery (DR) alternatives, including virtualization, cloud services, etc. These alternatives fill gaps and reduce overall risk for certain types of business, network, or system catastrophes. However, they do not come without costs, including failover latency, limited business functionality, and unpredictable cost structures.
In all fairness, traditional DR alternatives are also considered very costly and can have even more challenges. Traditional disaster recovery plans include failover hardware, PC inventory, and expensive backup storage. They also require and heavy labor to implement, test, and when needed, recover (failover). Often traditional DR plans do not maintain true business continuity.
Swimage – The Best Disaster Recovery Option
Swimage directly combats the challenges of traditional and newer DR alternatives.
Whether it’s an on-premise DR solution or virtualized, Swimage is designed to rebuild a single system, a large group, or an entire company in a matter of minutes. Swimage handles this completely zero touch, even if the device is remote. When complete, all functionality is restored. This includes all applications, settings, data, and established security compliance. Once a rebuild is completed, the employee simply continues working as if nothing changed.
This may sound impossible, but with 25 years of innovation, Swimage has a fully automated intelligent configuration engine that rebuilds a device with no touches and no technical expertise required.
Swimage ensures that all PCs can be rebuilt simultaneously with little latency in execution and no labor. To achieve this feat, Swimage:
- Continually scans the PC to discover its configuration
- Collects this information and stores it into a configuration database
- Creates a localized recovery space and populates it with all “known good sources”
- Continually validates the integrity of the recovery space and ensures it’s all current
- Uses compliance rules to continually enforce security
- Enables a remote technician, the end user, or an automated rule to rebuild the entire device on demand
Swimage ensures business continuity and provides what is lacking in other solutions, including the ability to:
- Trigger a failover quickly
- Rebuild mass systems in minutes
- Ensure that the DR process is reliable and always ready
- Utilize the same process for both office devices and remote devices
- Immediately enable all business functionality on failover
- Automate the entire process with minimal labor
Swimage is a comprehensive PC recovery solution which completely rebuilds an entire organization’s PCs in minutes. Swimage can ensure your business continuity and be a critical piece of your disaster recovery plan. With Swimage, you can minimize downtime and recover your entire organization without adding additional IT staff.