Swimage + Tranxition Ransomware Recovery
Swimage + Tranxition Ransomware Recovery enables rapid recovery from ransomware events with a full system rebuild (including OS, apps, settings, and data) in minutes while eliminating the ransomware/malware.
Ransomware attacks are costing the global economy over $6 trillion annually. The integration between Swimage and Tranxition allows for recovery against ransomware and protection of critical data within your organization. It also provides a commercial-grade software solution that delivers better IT and end user results.
Secure Your Organization
Swimage + Tranxition Ransomware Recovery is designed to be preemptively installed to secure your systems and data in the unfortunate event of a malware/ransomware attack.
Swimage + Tranxition Ransomware Recovery features:
- Full automation
- Full security (local, server, or cloud)
- Deep data/profile backup and migration with “point-in-time” recovery
- Customized trigger responses for ransomware/malware detection
- Zero-touch system rebuild with nearly full user recovery in about an hour
- Full capabilities of Swimage’s PC lifecycle management use cases, such as OS repairs, PC replacement, bare metal builds, self-service, and domain migrations
- Affordable subscription pricing with volume discounts
“Companies are being forced to pay thousands or millions in ransom demands,” said Kyle Haroldsen, CEO of Swimage. “They often have no way to recover systems unless they pay the ransom. With Swimage+Tranxition Ransomware Recovery, systems are rebuilt and restored to full functionality, usually within an hour; all data is restored and all traces of malware are completely eliminated. Most importantly, there is little to no business interruption and perhaps millions of dollars saved.”
“The solution enables two best-of-breed solutions in system deployment and user profile management to come together to address a real, serious problem,” said Kelly Mackin, CEO of Tranxition. “In addition to that, customers may take advantage of the rich feature sets, reliability, and depth of both solutions for cyber events as well as refresh and deployment projects.”
Contact us today to learn more about how to secure your organization in the event of ransomware.