Swimage is built on the philosophy that with an ironclad workflow and intelligent automation, very complex operations can be effortless.
Since 1995 Swimage has focused on optimizing the management of PCs.
Swimage automates processes for all aspects of the PC lifecycle, including monitoring and maintaining PC health and compliance, PC replacements, OS upgrades, OS repairs, removal of malware, recovery from ransomware, and encryption conversion.
Swimage supports remote workers by providing self-service options and a web-based tech portal.
Swimage automation provides substantial savings by reducing tech manual labor costs and employee lost productivity due to PC downtime. Swimage also improves the overall efficiency of managing the PC, including maintaining health and compliance, stabilizing the PC, fast recovery from issues, extended hardware life, and happier, more productive employees.
No matter the scenario for managing the PC, all OS changes, additions, or replacements can be streamlined with Swimage. This includes:
- Repair Windows
- Remove malware
- Replace a PC
- Upgrade the operating system
- Standardize the environment
- Migrate to a new domain
- Maintain the encryption
Unlike other companies that are claiming to have a modern desktop management solution, Swimage is mature and fully functional out of the box.
Swimage Compliance Enforcer EPM add-in ensures that all of your systems remain healthy, secure, and compliant. Through easy-to-configure rules, you can monitor, alert, and remediate any PC issue automatically and rapidly, whether the device is onsite or remote.
- Dashboard for overall view
- Portal for monitoring individual systems
- Built-in basic actions
- Customizable triggers and actions
- Integrates with existing tools or operates as stand-alone solution
- Complete set up in a few hours
Swimage Attune EPM add-in combines our proprietary method for content distribution with our decades of PC management expertise. After just a few hours of initial setup time, you can manage on-prem and remote PCs with ease.
- Content remotely distributed from the Cloud
- Content secured and updated regularly
- Allow self-service PC repair for any type of issue
- Recover from malware or system failure in minutes
- Allows for broad scale reimaging
- Light Internet requirement
- Useful for disaster recovery and business continuity
Swimage continues to engage in continuous innovation and is now offering a hosted cloud-instance of Swimage. It includes all of the features of on-prem Swimage, plus additional benefits and functionality.
With Swimage Cloud, a company will reduce cost, increase revenue, and make employees much happier in the process.
- Initiate from anywhere
- Unlock automation benefits
- Enable self-service
Swimage + Tranxition Ransomware Recovery EPM add-in enables rapid recovery from ransomware events with a full system rebuild (including OS, apps, settings, and data) in minutes while eliminating the ransomware/malware.
- Full automation
- Full security (local, server, or cloud)
- Enable self-service
- Deep data/profile backup and migration with “point-in-time” recovery
- Customized trigger responses for ransomware/malware detection
- Zero-touch system rebuild with nearly full user recovery in minutes
If you have an PC encryption technology that you need to replace, Swimage has the automated workflow process that achieves the objective securely, quickly, and reliably – all without a need to touch the systems, including public devices.
The key features of the Swimage Encryption Converter process include:
- Fully automated workflow
- Lightweight workflow client
- Fully secure PC during the conversion
- Additional layer of encryption
- Real time reporting to a centralize portal
For a fixed and low fee, Swimage will take your deployment project off your hands. We focus on efficiency, reliability, speed, security, and user experience. Regardless of the complexity or size, we have a proven track record handling large enterprise migration all over the world.
We utilize a combination of our Swimage automation software and our project methodologies to ensure a quick ramp and a reliable, fast implementation.
- PC Migrations
- Domain Migrations
- PC Upgrades
- Company Mergers