Say Hello to Swimage Attune EPM
Swimage Monthly Newsletter
Swimage Attune EPM
The next generation of Swimage – Swimage Attune EPM – has arrived.
Swimage Attune EPM prepares you for today’s cyber threats. It enhances your security responsiveness, with hyper-automated security enforcement, incident response, and full rebuild disaster recovery.
Swimage not only monitors PC health and security compliance, it remediates issues automatically, without human intervention. Swimage’s patented imaging and encryption handling processes provide the capability to fully rebuild even severely compromised or unhealthy systems.
Swimage Attune EPM security features include:
- Security & compliance monitoring
- Rapid, hyper-automated remediation
- Zero trust security
- Full-disk forensic snapshot
- Low/no bandwidth
- Onsite or remote
- Self-service capability
- Full system rebuild capability
- Encryption handler
- Integrates with other security tools
In addition to enhancing cybersecurity, Swimage Attune EPM’s other comprehensive PC lifecycle management capabilities include:
- Cloud management portal
- Client-side agent
- Asset management
- Application delivery & patching
- PC health monitoring & automated remediation
- Intelligent driver interrogator
- Automated, dynamic provisioning & imaging
- Domain join flexibility
Swimage Attune EPM benefits:
- Fast & easy installation & configuration
- Integrates with existing system management tools
- Flexible & customizable
- Scalable to any organization size
- 100% end-to-end automation
- Requires minimal labor
- Reduces help desk demands
- Own & protect your PC information & data
- Alternative to SCCM & Autopilot
Onsite or remote, Swimage Attune EPM enhances your cybersecurity and protects your business continuity.
To watch the Swimage Attune EPM Enhanced Cybersecurity video, visit the new Swimage home page.
Swimage Is Traveling to Toronto!
Swimage is pleased to announce its participation in the Illinois Trade Mission to Collision2023 in Toronto, Canada on June 26-29. Collision is one of the world’s largest tech conferences with 40,000+ attendees, 950+ investors, 650+ speakers, 1,250+ journalists, and 140+ countries represented.
Kyle Haroldsen, CEO of Swimage, said, “We are grateful to the State of Illinois for sponsoring our attendance at Collision. We are excited to share our cybersecurity capabilities with everyone looking to protect the business continuity of their organizations. We look forward to networking and expanding our global connections with fellow tech professionals, executives, investors, and journalists.”
If you are also attending Collision, feel free to connect or schedule a meeting with us on the Collision app. If you happen to be in the Toronto area that week, let us know and we can get together.
We’ll share photos and narratives from our trip in the July newsletter.