Swimage for MSPs and
Swimage Monthly Newsletter
Swimage for MSPs
Successful managed services providers (MSPs) use Swimage as their preferred endpoint management solution. With Swimage ’s patented automation software, MSPs can:
- Monitor, manage, and remediate endpoints from a
- customizable dashboard
- Remotely support all PCs, regardless of their location
- Reduce risk
- Ensure compliance
- Provide user-friendly self-service
- Produce automatic customized
- Ensure business continuity
- Improve customer satisfaction
- Increase profitability on engagements
- Scale the business
Reduce costs. Significant efficiencies are achieved through automation of tasks such as:
- Asset management (see next article for more detail)
- PC health monitoring and remediation
- Vol. 22-09
- Compliance enforcement (including zero trust security)
- New PC provisioning
- OS recovery/repairs
- Domain migrations
- Malware/ransomware recovery
- Encryption conversions
Support all PCs – onsite or remote. Swimage accommodates onsite, WFH, and hybrid structures. Unlike other solutions, Swimage even supports remote systems with little or no Internet connectivity.
Customize Swimage for any environment. Swimage’s robust and flexible platform may be customized for any customer, from a small company to a highly complex and diverse IT environment. Swimage ensures PCs are built to precise customer specifications and that they remain in that state throughout their life.
Maintain compliance. Swimage automatically and immediately takes action to resolve compliance and other issues.
Ensure business continuity. Swimage’s touch-free functionality allows for thousands of PCs to be
remediated simultaneously in the event of a malware or ransomware attack.
Never leave a PC vulnerable. Cyber security experts love Swimage because all PCs remain encrypted at all times.
Easy to adopt. Basic Swimage functionality is available in a few hours .Swimage may be used as a stand-alone system, or it may be integrated with your other management tools. Integrations are quick and simple. Swimage also integrates with security stacks.
Light overhead. Due to Swimage’s automation and built-in AI, a staff of one or two people can manage thousands of PCs with ease.
Swimage enables MSPs to:
- Automate routine, repetitive tasks
- Free up techs for other revenue-generating activities
- Reduce the costs for service delivery
- Quickly on-board new customers and simplify ongoing administration
- Monitor and ensure all endpoints remain secure and compliant
- Centrally support end users and their devices remotely
- Reduce tickets through self-service options
- Automate maintenance, management, and security workflows
- Provide customized support and engagement with each customer
Swimage allows MSPs to exceed customer expectations, increase productivity, and reduce operating costs. The result is happy customers and more profitable operations for the MSP.
Asset Management with Swimage
Asset management is an essential part of an IT department. Swimag’se asset management portal not only provides information about the organization ’s PCs, but also allows automated or light-touch remediation of health and compliance issues, as well as routine activities.
Swimage can be installed and be ready with basic functionality in just a few hours. Then it may be configured to meet your specific needs. Our implementation staff will be available to assist you, either onsite or remote. Most customers are up and running with full functionality in just a week or two.
The Swimage dashboard is intuitive and easy to use. It may be customized to display whatever PC information your organization desires to monitor.
Some examples of asset monitoring with Swimage include:
- PC statistics (SN, asset tag, drive space, etc.)
- Operating System (OS) version
- Applications installed
- Health status
- Compliance status
- Deployment readiness
- Outlook OST
- Networking information
- And more!
Swimage’s robust, yet flexible technology, allows for:
- Integration with other management tools
- Integration with security stack
- Importing STIGs (security technical implementation guides)
- Applying compliance policies
- Automated remediation for non-compliance
- Automated rapid recovery from malware/ransomware
- Remote capabilities for PCs with limited or no connectivity
- User-friendly self-service
- Remote servicing from the portal by a tech
- PC Locking
- Remediation for performance issues
- Custom builds
- Application matching
- Direct data transfer for replacement PCs
- Hardware from multiple vendors
- Customized automatic reports
- Running processes on thousands of PCs at a time
- And more!
Asset management tools, combined with Swimage Endpoint Management and Compliance Enforcer, allow you to monitor and control all of your PCs, no matter where they are located.