In-Place: Step 1
You have received your Swimage deployment kit!
Once this migration is completed, you will have:
- A fully built Windows 7 or Windows 10 computer with all standard settings
- All base applications
- Connection to the corporate domain
- Your profile restored and data completely migrated
- Any managed and approved applications installed
- A full image of your previous system stored locally, in case any data is missing
Before You Begin
Requirements to start the Swimage deployment process:
- At least 50 GB of hard drive space is available on the PC.
- The drive is decrypted, unless Swimage Encryption key transfer is enabled
- You have confirmed your corporate ID and password.
To prepare for the Swimage deployment process, complete the following steps:
- Plug your PC into a power source. Do not run this process on battery power.
- Restart your computer and log in.
- Connect to the internet.
- Insert the Swimage USB flash drive into the USB port of the PC to be migrated.
Click “next” below to move onto the next step.